Digging out.

Yesterday brother Tom came up and we dug all the skidsteer parts out of the snow banks and got them ready for use. I have a four way bucket, Forks, Tote box, and of course a snow plow for the rig. Nice to have all the parts ready to go. I am using the bucket to get snow piles away from the house so any melting gets directed away from the foundation.

I went in the shop and couldn't find Boose the shop cat. Lo and behold she was sleeping up on the lumber rack.

Body wise, if I could leap the same distance, I could stand on the ground and leap up to the roof. Now that would be handy. And in cat years I could still do it when I am Sixty! Forget those Swedes.

Today is more snow removal some firewood chores and shop organizing. Now that's a whole post in itself.

I also started to dig a path to the retired garden so that I can get the tire tops and bring them into the shop for replacing the plastic lids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Wood

I'm Back!

Apple of my Eye