Lap Dogs

I haven't been a big fan of lap dogs. Bow Wows carried in purses, dressed up with costumes. But who knows, nothing like a closed mind to keep progress from happening. To Quote William Paley:

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. This principle is, contempt prior to examination.

With that quote in mind I have been doing some experimentation. Some examination of the facts as it were:
As can be seen, the dogs do fit on my lap. Mostly.
Xena resisted all attempts to get her to wear reindeer horns.

Here's a picture taken at Christmas time. I was explaining existentialism vis a vis cats and dogs. Or I had some doggy treats in my hands, I forget which.

It is an unbelievable +5C in Xanadu today. The snow and ice is melting off the roads leaving us the harbinger of Spring: Mud. More to follow.


Comments

Viki said…
Looks like Cleo plans to get used to being a lap dog. Try finding a purse to hold her now.
ablom said…
I have a backpack that might be big enough..but she would rather run around exploring than plod along tied to me..

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Wood

Apple of my Eye

I'm Back!