Tough Shedding


Well not really but things seem to take twice as long as I expect them too. Mr. Patience. I have got the roof repaired on the shed and replaced the Facia with some treated planking. I had to buy the 2 X 8's as I didn't want to cut the 2 X 12's I have stashed. Their for a workbench in the Blue shed. Next I'll pressure wash the shed, then prime and paint the outside. Give it a little protection, so that it will last a while. If I get time tommorrow I'll fix up the front broken window and add some window sills so the water can drain off. I'll find out tomorrow if anyone still sells window glass and putty.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The shed looks great Dad. What I wouldn't give to be there helping.

Love ya.

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Wood

I'm Back!

We've Sprung a Leak