Careful What You Pray For





The black dot in the center of the picture below is Mabel the Moose chowing down on some willow branches.  She wasn't concerned with me in the skidsteer making all the noise.  I think she could tell that at the rate I was going at I could never get to her before she could use one of her carefully prepared escape routes.




I don't know if this video will play.  It's the top pasture  area.


Skid-steer purring in the comfort of the shop!  Five hours of clean up and I could get it into the warmth and not have to rely on tarps and electric heaters to make it possible to start in the -20 weather.


Comments

Well hello there! So nice to see Mabel. Sort of. See keeps her distance doesn't she? The video did not play but I got a great view of the skid steer. I have serious skid steer jealously. But then again our winter doesn't usually compare to yours. This year though, it came close.

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Wood

I'm Back!

We've Sprung a Leak