Gettin' up in the World

I am painting a place in town. It has a 12' ceiling which is just to high for my extended arm and spraygun. So I tried out these drywall stilts. Great Idea, but takes a bit of practice. My brother Tom is an expert on them. I have even seen him doing the twist on him. I will need a bit of practice, but a great way to be Nine feet tall.


Got up this morning and perused the garden and look at this radish!
It was pretty good - nice and crisp, kinda hot. My lettuce tastes like dandelion greens, a bit bitter. Don't know what that's all about. I think it's their attitude. And their gonna have to want to change. Might try some tommorrow cooked with oyster sauce.

Had a great day rockhounding this Sunday. We visited some nice country, and made a major find. A couple of huge seams of common opal. Dark brown to white. A lot of it is fractured which is a thing with common opal, but a lot of the small pieces would make some nice cabochons. The big white piece is about 30 pounds!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Wood

I'm Back!

We've Sprung a Leak