Feeling Shi*y

So It hasn't been a great week. I did manage to get to a couple of meetings that were a big help. Talked with some people. Did some journaling. Decided to unplug and just grow potatoes. Pretty sure this too will pass.

I have always had an interest in weird signs and packages. Started when I noticed the Gore barbershop. Then the Tin Lung restaurant (no smoking allowed) , or the Meow Meow butcher shop. The last one wasn't in business very long. I sure it had something to do with parking. We went shopping a couple of days ago to the T & T, a huge oriental shopping mall in Coquitlam. Picked up an item I just didn't think we could live without. Here is a couple of snaps.




I guess when life gets to be a pain in the ass a cup of tea and some Biscuits could be just the ticket.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Art

hope you are feeling better, going back to basics always works for me.
where is T&T in Coquitlam I am aware of the Korean stores.
tea and biscuits gotta work
Hi to Joann
Kim
Anonymous said…
Kim....at the rear of Coquitlam Centre. Enter off Johnson. Right beside Zellers.

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Wood

I'm Back!

We've Sprung a Leak