Of Mice and Men and Paper Dragons

Yes, sure, she's glad to see me. And Mom won't let her in the house 'cuz she's all dirty. So could I talk to her please...


I have been slaying Dragons. Well the paper variety anyway. It's taken at least two days to get the office organized. Put some great shelves up in the closet, now stationary store room, and threw out a bunch of wonderful, gotta have stuff, that somehow turned into crap.


I still couldn't bear to throw out my Texas Instruments TI59 programable calculator. Even tho the battery is dead and I don't have the charger anymore. Jeez I guess I could try Ebay.. It was just before desktop computers started to really happen. You program on little magnetic strips. Got me through Electrical Trades school.

But really how many mice can a guy use. I was trying to get a KVM switch working but didn't have all the cables I needed. Oh well next week.



Was a bright sunny day. I know because today was work in the office day. But I did get to go outside to go to the dentist and get a new crown.

The snow is melting like crazy - there's open spots all the way to Grandma's. Spring is in the air.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Wood

I'm Back!

We've Sprung a Leak