Suddenly it's Spring

It really has been warming up lately. We went to Prince George yesterday to pick up some office supplies and when we got back the fields had a green cast from new grass. It was amazing.

We also picked up a bunch of seeds for the garden. I have an Idea for a plastic cover for the Tire Garden so that I can plant pretty soon. I will see how that works out today. We had so much fun last year, and such good results, we're expanding the operation this year.

I took a couple of hours late in the day back blading the driveway to smooth out the ruts. In a couple of places, like in front of the house, it was so wet I just turned it into soup. Hopefully it will dry out today.

Talk to you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Wood

We've Sprung a Leak

I'm Back!