Walk towards the Light



I love this picture Jo-Ann took. We've been having foggy foggy mornings lately and this is a great example of one.

It's Sunday. I am being lazy. It's 11:00 am and I am still drinking my morning coffee. But lately I have been feeling like a human doing rather than a human being. Just a little frenetic trying to get the pre winter chores done. Really when I step away from the "2do" list and look at what really needs to be done it isn't a lot. There just are not that many "A's" on my list. Just a lot of "B's" and I suspect most of them are "C's" in costume.

OK. One rant. We got some videos from the local outlet. Actually we have two. Combined the wouldn't make the first row at your average lower mainland outlet. Anyway I have noticed an annoying trend in the movie, or is it video industry. I picked up what I thought was a copy of the "Transformers", only to find out in about two minutes of watching that it was the "Transmorphers". It was the worlds crappiest vid and the cover was camouflaged to look like the real deal. Just out a week before the Transformers. What a scam. In Art's world such things would be punishable by making the producer watch it for six years..And the company that slips these in just before the real movies comes out has done it many times before. Unbelievable but true.

Anyway I'm off to grab some glass at one of my brothers rental places in Endako. ( Wonderful salvaged green house material). Oh and move an outbuilding here. ( possible meat chicken high rise) And cover a septic tank. 'Cuz you don't want to slip in that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Wood

I'm Back!

We've Sprung a Leak