I Can See Clearly Now

Kinda, well maybe in 10 days or so. I have been having problems with seeing the monitors. The back of my neck is sore from raising my head so I can see out the bottom of my gradiated bifocal glasses. It's been four years since I had my eyeballs checked so time to do it. We're off to Burns Lake now to the optometrist.

Just when I was starting to plan the garden project ( having bought some seeds at the local Safeway) We were faced with full blown snowstorm. I about to take a picture of the mud starting to show in the driveway. That will have to wait for another day. Well, here's what it looked like.



Time to get another work computer. The old 800 mhz machine I do my developing on is getting a little long in the tooth. I have been doing some research on apple Mac Pro's But I have lived in an Intel/Microsoft world for so long it seems like a waste to not use all the software I have now. Of course, with Vista, I have to upgrade everything anyway. Not an inexpensive Project.

I am writing this blog from my laptop via linux Ubuntu installed from Wubi. If you ever wanted to try Linux but felt daunted by the install process give Wubi a try. I have Ubuntu set up with the avant windows manager to look and feel like a Mac.

So Whats your definition of a lap Dog?



Time to run out the door. (And slide on the water slicked ice).

Hope you have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Wood

We've Sprung a Leak

I'm Back!