There's "Snow" time like now..

Woke up this morning to a blizzard with about a half a foot of snow accumulation. There is a strong East wind blowing also so that means the driveway and road are drifting over. I was thinking yesterday that I probably won't need to clear the snow anymore. Maybe not.



We were off to Vanderhoof today to meet the UPS delivery person to get some truck parts we had ordered on Ebay. UPS only delivers to our area once a week and I wanted to work on the truck this weekend. However I think I will wait for the delivery on Monday. We payed 30$ to have it delivered so they should probably earn their money.

So today it's back to coding in the office. We've run into some problems with Vista and are having to re write our code to fix it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Wood

I'm Back!

We've Sprung a Leak