Somethings On My Mind

I don't know what it is exactly but it seems to be driving Xena to distraction.

I have all the shop outlets powered up, lights installed. Now I am dragging the shelving that I will be re-using from the old shop to the new. They are some old metal industrial shelves, still in pretty good shape but I think I will clean them up, sand them down, prime them and paint them with some good quality metal primer and paint.

It's hard to resist the urge to just get on with throwing all my stuff in the shop, but if I don't paint the shelving now I am pretty sure it will never get done and I will later regret not doing it. Once I have the shelves painted I can start working on cleaning up the place and starting on the workbenches, tool storage and power tool layouts. It's a small shop so getting everything in that I want will be a bit of a challenge.

I want to get on with the shop so that I can start the equipment shed, and new chicken house & runs ( the old blue shop) before planting time gets here.

Happy Heart Day.

I have been informed by a knowledgeable source that any chocolate consumed on this day is entirely calorie free..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Wood

I'm Back!

We've Sprung a Leak