It's Alive!

Well moving anyway. My brother Tiny came up yesterday and helped me get the skidsteer running. Turned out to be dead simple. Pun intended. The main distributer lead from the coil had come off. With the new choke cable its starts like a kitten. We put the new chains on I had purchased in Prince the other day. That involved removing a couple of cross links as they were made from truck chains and were too long. Now they fit like a glove and won't be coming off until spring. About four months away. Then we installed the new snow plow.

What a beauty. It does the driveway in two passes. It has double springs to hold it to the road and really does a great job. A certain sense of Ease and Comfort knowing we can have a nice plowed driveway an hour after the skid steer starts.

I was missing one of the side plates for the skidsteer. I had made a fundamental mistake and left it flat on the ground and then it snowed. It was close to the old shop and when I drove the plowe buy it dug it up. We'll put it on after breakfast this morning.

And then its get the stuff off the balcony so we can move there and continue with the fireplace removal.

As my friend Viki implied: one alligator down. The swamp draining would move along faster if I could only locate their nest..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Wood

I'm Back!

We've Sprung a Leak