Don't Chicken Out

We had been in a white out for six hours when I heard the Rooster crowing. Memo to self: raise 2009 priority of getting the chicken shed closer to the house. Like just North of the garden, alongside the new green house. Oh - and add water.

Actually I am a little overdressed. I wanted to try out my new face mask that I got at the trading post in town. They are having a great sale on clothing. Buy two items and get one free. ( you only get the cheapest one free) I just about cleaned them out of heavy duty ( but light weight) thermal underwear. ( There Carol - I said "underwear"..)

It was still snowing when we got up this morning and the predictions say snow for the next four days so I am going to plow at first light today. This is a picture of the highway 16 web cam this morning.
Looks like the snow plow crew slept in. Maybe the headlights heading East are them.

It has warmed up to -4 with Saturday coming with +6. No, that's not a typo. Unseasonably warm for January. Maybe Mother Nature is deciding to pay me back for my derision of "Global Warming", with a bit of Endako warming.

Comments

Carol Browne said…
Hooray! You said underwear. I also like the word "underwears". It's silly.

I'm so glad you've got your pets and each other and your coffee to keep warm until it warms up to plus 6.

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Wood

I'm Back!

We've Sprung a Leak